Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Back to the Drawing Board

After I gave birth to my second child I found I had a very strange desire to go into corporate America. Some crazy need to be recognized as a normal citizen of society was welling up inside of me and I took a leap and joined that cold, sterile, and unforgiving world. For a good period of time there I even thought I would never again return to a stage. I abandoned any artistic possibility.

Thanks to a dear friend who could not allow me to wallow in this way further I have been awakened to a new sense of what it is I really do.

But, alas, how to make a living at it in the middle of the mid-west where everybody works in the arts for free!!!

More to come...but, please, great ideas are always welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment